The Mayo Clinic Patient Portal is the top security online service available to anyone treated at the Mayo Clinic. It allows you to view your medical information, communicate with your health care team, get reminders about upcoming appointments and refill prescriptions.
Patients can easily access their medical records, send messages to their doctors, refill prescriptions, and book appointments. For security purposes, the portal uses two-factor authentication so that only the person who created the account can log in. The portal also has a HIPAA-compliant design, so that patient information is not compromised or shared without permission.
Benefits of Using the Mayo Clinic Patient Portal
The Mayo Clinic Patient Portal provides a safe and convenient way for patients to communicate with their doctors, nurses, and other specialists. It also allows patients to access their medical records and healthcare information.
Patients can request appointments, refill prescriptions, order lab tests, and transfer medical records to another facility or doctor’s office through the portal.
- Easily communicate with the doctor and staff.
- View medical records from anywhere, anytime.
- Request appointments online and make changes without having to call for help getting in touch with the doctor or nurse
- Effectively manage your medications through our medication refills calculator or by clicking a button on your dashboard.
- Get lab test results and generate a report of test values
- View insurance claims for any given doctor
- Send messages to your doctor, nurse, or specialist
- It’s all just one click away
FAQs on the Mayo Clinic Patient Portal
Q: What is the Mayo Clinic Patient Portal?
A: The Mayo Clinic Patient Portal is an online resource that gives patients access to their health information, including lab results and test results, appointments, medications, and more.
Q: How can I register for the Mayo Clinic Patient Portal?
A: You can register for the Mayo Clinic Patient Portal by visiting this page.
Q: Is there a cost to use the Mayo Clinic Patient Portal?
A: There is no cost to use the Mayo Clinic patient portal.